Photography is an interesting hobby that most people like to pursue in their free time. With the advent of digital photography, photography techniques have known no bounds. Every now and then we see interesting photographs on the internet that are digitally manipulated using a software or an android app.
One of these recent photo manipulation techniques which has gathered a lot of viral attention is known as Tiny planet or mini world. Here’s an example of the beautiful photos that this photo manipulation technique can result into.
At first sight, this might seem as an complex image manipulation technique, but actually it isn’t. The process for creating such an interesting photo manipulation is as simple as having an piece of cake. For those who are interested in creating a tiny planet photo manipulation of their own, here’s how you can do so.
What will you need?
First of all, lets find out what are the prerequisites for this interesting photo manipulation.
To start with, you will need to have an android device with Android 4.4 lollipop installed on it and finally you need to install the Google camera app from the play store.
How to Create a Tiny Planet / Mini World Photo Manipulation
- Step 1: Download the Google camera app from the Google play store and install it on your phone.
- Step 2: Once installed, open the Google camera app and swipe from the left to the right to bring out the camera mode selection.
- Step 3: Select the photosphere option and capture a photograph in which the sky should consist of 25% of the image and make sure the image is long enough.
- Step 4: Once the image is captured, swipe from the right to left to view the image gallery. Select the photosphere image and tap on the edit button.
- Step 5: Tap on Create Tiny Planet and adjust the zoom and rotation of the photo. Finally tap on Create Tiny Planet button to save the tiny planet photo manipulation.
There you go, you now have your own tiny planet. Go ahead and share it with your friends!