If you have a new blog or website, then you might have to wait for a longer time to get your posts indexed in Google’s search. Sometimes it even takes more than 2-3 days or even weeks to get your website index in Google’s search . Here is a simple tip that will help you index your website within a few minutes in Google search . Well it did work for me and many others, so it is worth giving a try .
The trick here is to make uses of Google webmaster tool’s Fetch as Google option , to manually request Google to index your website / post . This can be really helpful when you are posting a article with a time based priority. For example if you’re posting about a new discount coupon which expires in a day or two, this trick is going to be very much useful for you .
Using Google webmaster tools “ Fetch as Google” option, you can request Google to crawl their bots on your newly created post, which will in turn index your websites within minutes. But Google has a limit to the number of times you can use this feature. Currently each webmaster is limited to 500 fetches per month.
Let me guide through the entire process of indexing your website in Google search within one minute or even less .
Instructions to Index your website / posts within minutes in Google search
- Step 1: Register yourself with Google webmasters tool and add your website, If you have already registered you can visit the Google webmaster tools here : www.google.com/webmasters/tools/
- Step 2: Click on “ Fetch as Google “ Under crawl in Google webmaster tools and enter your website or post’s URL address in the input box and click on Fetch .
- Step 4: Wait for a few seconds until the Google bot fetches your website.
- Step 5: When you see a success message under the fetch status, click on “ Submit to index “ to add your website / post to Google’s index .
- Step 6: Now Wait for a few minutes more and then search your website / post in Google using the “ Site:your-website-name.com “ or search using your blog posts title.
- Step 7: Depending on how busy the Google bots are your website / post appear in Google search with a few minutes .
Here is an Proof of my post used to index with this method and it took only 6 minutes to get it on Google search .
Try out this simple trick and do let us know about how much time did it took to index your pages in Google’s web search . Do share this post with your friends if you find it interesting and useful .
very very thanks
Thanks. Followed the steps and site is indexed.
love it man thnks its very quick
Thanks for this guide, will report back on how long will it take to get indexed.
Thank you so much, this is very helpful. 🙂