Your iPhone is a very expensive device and damaging it would mean shelling out more than its average price to pay for its repairs. fortunately your iPhone’s one year warranty will keep you insure for the first one year of your iPhone. Be it any kind of physical damage or software failure, you just need to take it to your nearest Apple store for repairs.
If you are unsure of your iPhones warranty details, then you can use Apple’s official warranty validation service to check any of your Apple device’s warranty status. Not just only the iPhone the below warranty validation service works for all the Apple products . Simply follow the instructions below to check and verify your iPhone or any other apple product’s warranty status.
Instructions to To Check and Verify your iPhone Warranty Status
Note: You would need your apple device’s serial number to verify its warranty details. Usually the serial number should be printed on the back of your iPhone’s packaging box. Alternatively you can also view your iPhone’s serial number by navigating to settings> General> About> Serial number. For the Macbook pro, the serial number can be found below the device.
- Step 1: Head over to getsupport.apple.com/ProductSelector.action
- Step 2: On the first page you will be required to set your country after which you will be taken to the next page where you would need to enter your iPhone’s serial number and press enter.
- Step 4: On the next page you need click on Send in for service and you will see the following page.
- Step 5: On the next page you will be able to see your iPhone’s warranty status.
- Step 6: Click on View full coverage information to view more information regarding your iPhone’s warranty status.
Its as simple as that. Further you can follow the same process to verify the warranty details of all your apple devices.
Add to favorite