YouTube is the worlds largest collection of user uploaded videos and as we speak there are thousands of videos being uploaded simultaneously . which makes It pretty much impossible to run out of videos to watch on YouTube . When you have a internet connection , you can access YouTube anytime . but what about when your internet connection is down ?
One thing that i am sure is , without an internet connection YouTube is of no use to anyone . That is why many a times i prefer to download videos from YouTube and watch them later , and in any case if my internet is down i don’t have to get bored .
There are many websites online that offer to download YouTube videos for free. All of these websites are capable of downloading one video at a time , but none of them are capable to download multiple videos from YouTube .
This is where you can use a free program called Free YouTube Download to download multiple videos from YouTube . Using this program you can easily download multiple videos from all YouTube channels , playlists , categories and even covert them all to a different file format .
Using Free YouTube download is very easy , its user interface is very simple and it has a lot of useful features . With free YouTube download you will be able to use the following features :
- – download videos in original YouTube quality, including HD and 4K;
- – convert YouTube to MP4, AVI, WMV;
- – fastest multi-stream downloading;
- – customize output name easily;
- – save and load links from external text files;
- – save download history;
- – import videos to iTunes automatically;
- – download videos which require YouTube browser authorization;
- – work via proxy servers and VPNs.
For a free software , this is more than you could even bargain for and i can’t even imagine any other important feature that has not been included in this program .
Like most free softwares do , Free video download comes with a few bloatwares too . But you don’t need to worry about them , as you can choose custom installation ( advanced ) and select the only features you want . Follow the instructions below to download multiples videos from YouTube .
Instructions to Download multiple videos from YouTube
- Step 1: Download and install Free YouTube Download . Be careful for bloatwares when you install this program , select custom installation and un check all the bloatwares in the installation process . Once the program is installed run it .
- Step 2: Copy the link of any YouTube channel , playlist or category from your web browser’s URL bar .
- Step 3: Right click on free YouTube download and select paste URL .
- Step 4: Wait for a few seconds as the program detects all the links . When its complete you will see the channel name with number of videos in it and the total download size .
- Step 5: Click on the channel name and in the window that opens up , manually select all the videos you want to download .
- Step 6: From the playlist windows drop down , select the video resolution in which you want to download the YouTube videos and click on close .
- Step 7: Now On the program’s main window , you can see all the total number of videos selected from the YouTube channel and the overall size of the downloads .
- Step 8: Click on the download icon to the right and the program will download all the selected YouTube videos .
Thats it , now depending on your internet connections download speed it might take some time to download the videos , after which you can watch them any time at your leisure .
I also find it convenient to use a media player such as RealPlayer (which is free by the way) to download video as opposed to an online site. That way you have your video player, editor and converter all-in-one without the need to download a ton of different software. http://www.real.com/resources/download-video/
can this work “one download at a time of multiple download” to main slow broadband speed?
can this work “one download at a time of multiple download” to maintain slow broadband speed?
It downloads one video at a time.
Thanks a tonnn!!!!
Damn, i see this link does not work anymore. Any updates?!?!?!?
Hello, you can also try Tube Geter and download playlist from Youtube.
Works great and its easy to use tool.
Follow easy steps to download:
Step-1) Go to TubeGeter – download the entire playlists from YouTube in seconds.
Step-2) Download and install the software.
Step-3) Then just copy the link from your browser and click ‘Paste Link’ in the application.
I lately use TubeGeter. Just go to site and use it. Its very easy. Great solution really.