There comes a time when customizing your phone with just wallpapers won’t satisfy you. That will be the time when you need to try out live wallpapers. But the problem with live wallpapers is, unlike static wallpapers, there aren’t many live wallpapers to choose from and creating one is not a simple task for everyone.
Fortunately, there’s an app on the google play store known as Video Live Wallpaper, which makes creating live wallpapers an extremely simple task. Well you don’t exactly have to create live wallpapers as you can use any video as an live wallpaper. You can either record a video with your phone’s camera or even download one from the internet and video live wallpaper will help you to use the video as a live wallpaper.
For those who would like to use any video as a live wallpaper on their android phone, here’s how you can use Video Live Wallpaper to set any video as an live wallpaper on a android device.
Note: Before you proceed ahead, make sure you download and save a video that is more or equal to the resolution of your phone. you can also save multiple videos in a folder and video live wallpaper would set them as a live wallpaper one after another.
How to Set any Video as Live Wallpaper on Android with Video Live Wallpaper
- Step 1: Download and install the Video Live Wallpaper app on your android device from the link provided at the bottom of this article.
Unlike other apps, Live video wallpaper won’t appear in the application drawer. instead it can be accessed from the wallpaper selection menu of your android device, where it will appear as an empty live wallpaper slot.
- Step 2: Long tap on your phone’s homescreen to access the homescreen settings.
- Step 3: Go to the wallpaper settings and scroll to the end where you will find the Video live wallpaper slot.
- Step 4: Tap on it and you you can access its settings.
- Step 5: Tap on Settings to select a video which you would like to use as a live wallpaper. Tap on Video source to select any video available on your android phone.
- Step 6: Now go back and you can see a preview of the live wallpaper.
- Step 7: Set it as your phone’s wallpaper and you’ve got a new live wallpaper.
Download: Video Live Wallpaper for Android